Who loves patterns and pops of color? This bundle is for you! Look at this gorgeous Florentine Thinlits Die! I see so many possibilities with he negative pieces-so I kept them to the side!
To make this card, I ran a piece of Early Espresso through the Big Shot using the Florentine Thinlit die. A great feature of the coordinating Florentine Filigree stamp set is the patterns are all on one stamp lined up for you! Place your filigree that you cut out over a piece of Whisper White. Then place them on a block, ink it up, and stamp where the negative spaces are!
To make the sentiment stand out I stamped it on a small Gray Granite banner piece. Then I stamped the medallion stamp with Flirty Flamingo on to Whisper White and then again on Costal Cabana with Costal Cabana Ink. (well, I cleaned them in between of course). I used a 2″ and 1 3/4″ circle punch to cut them out. Next, I layered them and used dimensionals to create more depth.
A few pearls to give it a little extra elegance and we are done!
IF YOU WANTED THE GINGHAM RIBBON that was a Saleabration Free item, you are IN Luck! They got some more in the warehouse-but only while supplies last!
Use the March Hostess code: PBXJZGXM at check out! I will even send you a FREE pack of Frosted Flower Embellishments for ordering through me as a thank you! (it will be mailed separate-be sure to not choose “no contact”.) Laura’s Stampin’ Up! Website
I am so ready for fall! This is the fifth card that I have made with the Blended Seasons bundle! I used the cut out from my previous card to create this simple fall card! We are making it tonight at my Sweet & Simple card class!
To create this beauty:
- Stamp the leaves with Early Espresso ink randomly on Soft Suede cardstock.
- Stamp thank you on a Crumb Cake piece and run it through the Big Shot with the smallest of the Stitched Seasons label die. (I centered the sentiment more towards the top to leave room for the embellishments)
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla, use the Watercolor Assortment #2 and color with Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, and Granny Apple Green.
- Cut out 2 leaves and use Wink of Stella to blend the watercolors.
- Tie a bow with 2 pieces of Linen Thread.
- Dimensionals were used to pop up the sentiment piece and glue dots for the leaves & Gold Glimmer paper.
August 22nd is the LAST day to get your FREE Card Kit & Creative Class to Go!! Click on the blue link to read on how to get yours today! And it’s Bonus Days too! You will get a $5 coupon from Stampin’ Up! to spend in September for every $50 increment you spend!
Wow, it’s been a little bit since I posted! Life has been a little hectic lately! But I am at my craft retreat recharging my creative mojo! I made this card for my All Occasion Stamp a Stack of cards last month! It features items that you can buy as a sneak peek bundle this month! (details to follow!)
Grapefruit Grove is my favorite new In Color for this year!! It mixes so well with the Mint Macaron and Blackberry Bliss! (soooo happy these colors are back) There are two stamps that can be used to fill your flower blooms in this set. I used the smaller one and stamped one at full strength and then followed with a stamped off image. I added some Wink of Stella too!
I used the Mint Macaron for color on color to create more depth. Then I added a small strip of Blackberry Bliss with some Linen Thread for more texture and grounding. To create the border on the Love What You Do DSP, I used the Decorative Ribbon Border punch and turned it to the scalloped side for a subtle accent.
If you would like to order a bundle for the Share What You Love, you can visit my Stampin’ Up Website and order today! Use the hostess code AKBCENU7 at check out! You will be rewarded with a gift from me (mailed separate) for ordering through my site! (be sure to allow me to contact so I have your address) I also have a Loyalty Rewards program too! Please note the “Gotta Have It All” bundle….it cost’s $127.50. You can sign up on my team for $99 (plus your local tax) and choose $125 of product. So, you could choose this bundle and get it for less! AND have a 20% discount on all other purchases/sales! (plus you get recognition, new friends, our private FB page, and purchase rewards!) Plus, I send all my new team members exclusive gifts from me!
Pick a Pumpkin is an adorable bundle to create all your fall cards! It even has jack o’ lantern faces for Halloween projects! I didn’t realize how much could be made using this set! The Patterned Pumpkin Thinlits really spoke to me! I immediately thought of using Copper Foil with the lined pumpkin! Look how cute it is!
I don’t mind fussy cutting items out, but I love it when there are coordinating dies that make these cards a snap! I highly recommend investing in the Magnetic Plate for the Big Shot! It really helps keep the dies in place and is a sanity saver!
I used the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder to create the texture on the Early Espresso piece. I used a variety of cut out shapes with Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, and Crushed Curry to make it feel like fall! My Stitched Shapes Framelits are my go to for sentiments. I love the extra detail that it adds to your card!
I topped it off with a little Wink of Stella and some linen thread! I love how it turned out! This could also be a great masculine card too!
I held a Fun Folds class today and this was one of the cards we made! I like to mix up my cards to create that WOW factor! This one was CASED from Lyssa Zwolanek’s Blog: Song of my Heart. She has great tutorials and her cards are just beautiful!! Instructions were adapted from her blog:
- 4.25×5.5 inch cardstock base (Whisper White shown here)
- 4×5.25 Night of Navy mat piece
- 4.25×11 inch cardstock strip (Night of Navy shown here)
- Simply Scored or other scoring tools
- Tear n Tape or other strong adhesive
- patterned paper of your choice (Floral Boutique shown here)
- Score the cardstock strip at 1 1/2, 5, 3, 5 1/2 and 8 inches on the long side.
- Attach the widest panel in the center of the cardstock base, using a strong adhesive since there will be a lot of tension on this piece.
Accordion-fold the rest of the strip, pressing each fold down firmly with your Bone Folder so that it will lay as flat as possible.
Decorate each panel as desired. Stagger your embellishments so they are all seen from the front when the card is closed. Here’s the measurements for the patterned paper layers:
- 4 x 2.75 inches (largest back panel)
- 4 x 2.25 inches (middle inside panel)
- 4 x 1.25 inches (outside front panel DSP)
- 4 x 2.25 inches (neutral cardstock or plain panel for writing message)
How fun would this be to get in the mail? Thought the post office may require more postage! I would also recommend to have them “hand cancel” it.
Don’t forget to check out the retirement list and the clearance rack! Earn your loyalty online rewards too! Just print the Laura’s Creative Corner Online Rewards Program and once it is full, send it to me! Visit http://www.lvenvertloh.stampinup.net to shop now!
The Floral Boutique Suite in the new Stampin’ Up! catalog stopped me in my tracks! There is so many possibilities with the Floral Phrases stamp set by itself! But then you pair it with the amazing Detailed Floral Thinlit dies and wow!!! I have a stamp a stack of all occasion cards this weekend and this is one of the cards! The Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper reminds me of those cobalt blue china plates! Love them!
The inside looks great too with the border stamp and the sentiment!
I made this one very quickly! I cut a normal card base to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4-then folded in half. I then cut 3/4″ off one side. Added a strip of the DSP, stamped the image, and added the Thick Baker’s Twine! I am sure this will not be the last of this set!
The suite also has yummy washi tape to coordinate too! Click on “shop now” above to get yours now!
Did you get everything you want from the new annual catalog yet? Since it came out only a month ago, you probably still have some items on your wish list, and we have some great news for you! For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend in between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons!
• Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
• Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
• An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
• It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
• Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.