I am so ready for fall! This is the fifth card that I have made with the Blended Seasons bundle! I used the cut out from my previous card to create this simple fall card! We are making it tonight at my Sweet & Simple card class!
To create this beauty:
- Stamp the leaves with Early Espresso ink randomly on Soft Suede cardstock.
- Stamp thank you on a Crumb Cake piece and run it through the Big Shot with the smallest of the Stitched Seasons label die. (I centered the sentiment more towards the top to leave room for the embellishments)
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla, use the Watercolor Assortment #2 and color with Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, and Granny Apple Green.
- Cut out 2 leaves and use Wink of Stella to blend the watercolors.
- Tie a bow with 2 pieces of Linen Thread.
- Dimensionals were used to pop up the sentiment piece and glue dots for the leaves & Gold Glimmer paper.
August 22nd is the LAST day to get your FREE Card Kit & Creative Class to Go!! Click on the blue link to read on how to get yours today! And it’s Bonus Days too! You will get a $5 coupon from Stampin’ Up! to spend in September for every $50 increment you spend!