I love when the moon reflects off of a lake at nighttime. I decided to try and capture that look with this silhouette on water color paper.
Here is how I created this card:
1. Stamp the moon with Versa Mark and sprinkle with Clear Embossing powder on the watercolor paper. Heat set.
2. Start at the top of the watercolor paper using an Aqua Painter and Night of Navy ink and wash back and forth. I made it darker at the top. You can go back after one layer dries to add more depth.
3. I followed up with Perfect Plum to give it the night sky effect. Let dry or heat set.
4. Run the Basic Grey piece through the Big Shot with the Petal Garden embossing folder. Adhere to the card.
5. Tie the Basic Grey ribbon to the card.
6. Stamp your sentiment and cut out with the Stitched Shapes Circle.
7. Use Basic Black to stamp the mountains and trees onto the watercolor paper. It must be completely dry.
8. Then stamp the water with the Night of Navy full strength.
9. Go back and add more color wash if needed. I did stamp some water at the bottom with Night of Navy stamped off.
10. Adhere to the Basic Black mat piece. Add Dimensionals to the back to adhere to the card.
11. Use the Dimensionals to pop up the sentiment too.
Now, I have a favor….I am so close to my Sale-a-bration goal! I will include a NEW set of Watercolor Pencils and a pack or watercolor paper too! (this part is only good through Laura Venvertloh)
For $99 plus your local tax you can pick $125 worth of current product offerings! BUT, that’s not all! Because it’s Sale-a-Bration; you get to choose 2 stamp sets of your choice!
Great Starter Kit option
Ongoing 20% discount
20% commission on sales with opportunity to earn more
Build your own business
Business training and support
Make new friends
Paper crafting ideas
Pre order privileges
Join the Laura’s Creative Corner team today! We have quarterly team gathering to celebrate milestones, see new products, create, and have fun! We also have a private Facebook page to share our projects, files, new, and just connect! What are you waiting for?
Click on Join the Fun!