My creative mojo was definitely flowing when I made this card! When I looked at what I had in my basket after I was done, I realized that I had made one of those $100 cards! LOL!
I used 4 punches, 2 stamp sets, a die, linen thread, epoxy gem, and cardstock. Now, I had a great tip from a fellow demonstrator on how to build your “sandwich” with your die cutting machine to help cut out all those little dots on the lace!
You will need your die cutting machine, multipurpose platform (that has tabs), precision plate, 1 clear standard pad, wax paper, lint roller, and die brush.
- Place one piece of wax paper onto the precision plate (which is on top of the multipurpose plate on tab 2).
- Then place your paper on top of the wax paper at an angle.
- Place a second sheet of wax paper on top of the paper.
- Place your Stitched Lace die on top of the wax/paper at and angle. (this helps keep the die from warping)
- Run it through the die cutting machine once for Whisper White and twice for other cardstock/thicker DSP)
- Use a lint roller to remove the small pieces.
- For the stubborn last few pieces, you can use the die brush to coax them out!
Works like a charm each time! My club girls have had no problems!!!
So now that you HAVE to make this card….or one similar, can I tell you about the GREAT deal that Stampin’ Up! is offering for the month of July?? For $99 plus local tax, you will get $155 in current items in the catalog of YOUR choice!! (normally it’s $125). PLUS a $10 coupon to spend in August!!! You will be eligible to order from the Holiday Catalog during pre-order!! You don’t have to sell either! My team is filled with out of town team members and local members that are here just for the fun, the new friends, and the discount! Click on Laura’s Stampin’ Up! website to join now!!
You can also shop and earn in July for a $5 coupon, to use in August, for every $50 purchase! Click on Shop with Laura now!
I thought I would share the cute pictures of one of my fur babies, Jasper! He decided it was time to help out!
Have a blessed week! Laura