I have always admired people who make quilts! I have even thought of trying to make one. But, I need another hobby like a hole in my head! Giggle!! So, I decided to use the Tailored Tag Punch to make my panels and then I glued the pieces down in a semi-random pattern. I trimmed off the excess and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Garden Trellis Embossing Folder.
To add extra detail to the sentiment, I used my Rich Razzleberry Marker to make faux stitches. A little ribbon and it was done (with no Wink of Stella!!) Shocker! This is the technique card for stamp club this month.
Be sure to get your retiring colors before they are gone! And I added links to the retired list for both the Occasions Catalog and the Annual Catalog 2017-2018! You can have it shipped to you even if you are not local to me!
Here is the April Hostess Code B9SXQTFB! Happy Stampin’!
I was cruising through Pinterest (shocked, I know) and stumbled across a similar card. I changed up the colors completely and made the main quilt area my own. I was feeling the upcoming holidays and wanted to use a Patriotic color scheme. I LOVE how it turned out! This will be a club card for June!
I first stamped the rooster, heart, and star with color on color. I used Cherry Cobbler, Dapper Denim, and Very Vanilla with Crumb Cake. Then I used the smallest Stitched Shape square to cut out each one.
TIP: When lining up rows and columns, start with the middle first and work around until you have it even. To get the mat dimension, I measured the squares when they were on my workspace and added 1/4″. I wanted extra on the bottom so I could use the space for the sentiment.
It’s hard to see, but there is a strip of the new 6″ x 6″ Wood Textures paper pack! I then used the 1/4″ Copper Trim and frayed the ends. Then I used the Label Me Pretty stamp set with the coordinating Pretty Label punch. We are soooo close to being able to order from the NEW catalog! Do you need one? Do you need a demonstrator? I am your gal! I also have a great team too! Check out the swaps that we did at our last meeting!
We have a couple ladies from out of town too! So, when you see the new catalog and want over $99, just sign up! Here’s the skinny:
- You SAVE with your discount on every Demonstrator/Customer order you place
- You have full Demonstrator privileges through September 30th with no obligation to purchase anything further, so it’s a great little test drive, and you can drop anytime with no penalty.
- If you reach $300 in orders by June 30th, 2017, that will renew you for an additional quarter through December 31st, 2017.
- Purchase the kit for yourself and become part of the fun as a hobby demonstrator, or, start sharing Stampin™ Up! with your friends and earn a little extra money.
- Attend fun Stampin’ Up events, belong to the Stampin’ Connection on line Community with access to tons of exclusive creative ideas.
- Purchase your $99 kit through me and be invited to our Private Facebook page where we share and cheer each other on. We also share card ideas so you can whip together a class in a minute. I also offer some one on one training to help you get started.