Every month I hold stamp club where the girls get to make 3 projects, with one card that is a technique. I was blessed to have completed all my techniques for the rest of this year! This month I found this awesome and popular Black Ice technique!
It’s so simple to make too! Just follow the instructions below:
- Stamp your image onto Silver Foil paper with StazOn Black.
- Take the StazOn and then drag up and down, and side to side. You just want some random streaks of black. The StazOn works best to prevent smearing.
- Let it dry for a minute or two. Then take VersaMark and drag up and down & side to side.
- Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder on the whole thing and tap off excess.
- Heat set the whole piece. It takes a little longer than the metallic embossing powders. The image will appear very crisp and deep black. Plus the Silver will really pop!
We used the hostess set Very Vintage for this card. We randomly stamped the vintage doily with Smoky Slate for a background. Then we ran the Basic Gray piece through the Big Shot using the Subtle Embossing Folder. Finished it with a sentiment and some ribbon in the back.
I hope you enjoyed this technique as much as we did! I may make one with the Beautiful Blizzard set next!
Be sure to order you items to get your FREE Creative Class to Go! Refer a friend and you both will receive a FREE gift from me!\
Here is a sneak peek of the cards that were designed for the kit! You get the consumables to make 2 of each for a total of 6! Just purchase the items for this month-follow the link above for more info!