Who is ready for fall?? I am ready for the cooler weather, sweaters, hot beverages, and all the colored leaves painted by nature!
I had to have the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle the moment I saw it in the Holiday Mini Catalog! I did have a hard time getting my mojo going-so I went to look at cards I have made in the past. Here is the card I made a while ago using Faux Metal that to inspired making this one! I looked at the elements that I wanted to bring to life in my current card. I used the banner and the leaves bunched up to re-create the layout. I love to CASE cards that I see around and sometimes my own! It always gets me back to creating seamlessly!
Another tip to help with color coordination is to use the DSP (Designer Series Paper) that you are wanting to use-turn it over and they list all the colors for you. In this case, I used the Misty Moonlight and Basic White piece of the paper. I wanted to use more true fall colors, so I chose Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, and Bumblebee for my colors.
I stamped the various leaf images by stamping off on scratch paper first, then the color on color cardstock. This created a softer look. (Color on Color is the same ink color on the matching cardstock color) Then it was off to the Stamp, Cut, and Die Machine (SCEM). I cut out the stamped leaves, some of the more intricate leaves, the branch, and one leaf I used the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty paper for that bling!
I used the Bark 3D Embossing Folder to add more texture for the background plus a double bow I made using Linen Thread. I tied in the Blue using Night of Navy for the sentiment!
I just love the detail! I added the items to a list below that you can click on to go and order right from my website!
There is still time left to get a FREE bundle from the Holiday Catalog! It’s Sale a Bration through September 30th! Join today! Here is what you get!
• For just $99 you choose $125 of what YOU choose! Products can be from any current catalog, including bundles, and Clearance Rack items. I’m here to help you if you want suggestions on what is best to get first and what you can wait to get until later!
• Free & FAST shipping! Your box will come right to your door in about a week. You pay ONLY the $99 plus tax in your state.
• Start working on your wish list at a discount: save 20-25% or more on your favorite papers, tools, and stamp sets! Our company spoils us rotten with all kinds of special promotions, drawings, incentives and “just because” gifts. I spoil MY team on our private Facebook group and at our quarterly gatherings. (I Zoom in out of town people too)
• Receive FREE catalogs straight from the company, and preview and purchase new products in advance. No one gets them faster! Twice a year there are Stampin’ Up! events that are always great to get new ideas, new friends, and new products!
• Stay as long as you want–there’s no penalty to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty. But we think you’ll love our group!