I was looking around Pinterest and my list of blogs I love to check out-and this shadow box was so cute! Super easy too! Dawn Olchefske was kind enough to share her instructions on her blog.
I used the Fresh Fruit set with Whisper White for the front piece and Daffodil Delight for the back piece.
- You will cut 2 pieces of cardstock to 4 1/4″x 5 1/2″.
- Score each piece at 1/2″ x 1″ on each end
- I stamped the Strawberry and other accents randomly on the Whisper White piece.
- Place Layering Circle Framelits (largest 2 7/8″)
- Place the stamped top piece on top of the back piece and mark points with a pencil to help with stamp alignment.
- Stamp sentiment inside
- Fold on all score lines (fan fold)
- Place Tear & Tape long far sides only of the base and adhere to the top piece.
- Push sides inward to create shadow box effect.
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to get your bonus bucks to use in August! NO limit!
Don’t forget! Order on my site: http://www.lvenvertloh.stampinup.net
Did you get everything you want from the new annual catalog yet? Since it came out only a month ago, you probably still have some items on your wish list, and we have some great news for you! For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend in between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons!