What is it about strawberries make me smile?? Love this paper! I am so glad I got an extra pack! Yes, I am a paper and ribbon hoarder-proud of it too! This was the 2nd card I taught how to make at my Fun Folds Class last Sunday. Super fun and I saw this on Lyssa Zwolanek’s blog too!
To begin, you’ll need to gather:
· 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch cardstock (regular size card base) (I used Garden Green)
· Simple Scored or other scoring tools
· Patterned paper (Fruit Stand DSP)
· Stamps, ink, punches, etc, to embellish as desired (Fresh Fruit Stamp set)
Note: you’ll probably want to cut a plain 2 x 5 1/2 inch strip of neutral colored cardstock for the back of the main panel, so you can write your message (not shown). Or you can write on the back!.
Score the cardstock base at 2, 3 1/8, 5 3/8, and 6 1/2 inches on the long side.
Fold towards the back on the two inner scores, and towards the front on the two outer scores.
Decorate as desired! I have 2 new products in the card picture! Can you find them?
Order your favorite retiring set before they are gone! http://www.lvenvertloh.stampinup.net
The Fresh Fruit stamp set is so vibrant and summery! This also debuts the Peek a Boo peach In Color for 2016-2018. I finally got the Layering Circles as well! I really like them! It lets you pick a little or a lot for the bigger layer! The new sized Doily’s are great! Stampin’ Up! made them a little bit smaller and more intricate than the other ones. The burlap ribbon is so addicting too!
Be sure to add this fun set to your wish list!
I was looking around Pinterest and my list of blogs I love to check out-and this shadow box was so cute! Super easy too! Dawn Olchefske was kind enough to share her instructions on her blog.
I used the Fresh Fruit set with Whisper White for the front piece and Daffodil Delight for the back piece.
- You will cut 2 pieces of cardstock to 4 1/4″x 5 1/2″.
- Score each piece at 1/2″ x 1″ on each end
- I stamped the Strawberry and other accents randomly on the Whisper White piece.
- Place Layering Circle Framelits (largest 2 7/8″)
- Place the stamped top piece on top of the back piece and mark points with a pencil to help with stamp alignment.
- Stamp sentiment inside
- Fold on all score lines (fan fold)
- Place Tear & Tape long far sides only of the base and adhere to the top piece.
- Push sides inward to create shadow box effect.
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to get your bonus bucks to use in August! NO limit!
Don’t forget! Order on my site: http://www.lvenvertloh.stampinup.net
Did you get everything you want from the new annual catalog yet? Since it came out only a month ago, you probably still have some items on your wish list, and we have some great news for you! For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend in between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons!