When I get stuck in a lack of creative mojo-I always pull out my Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog! There are so many ideas, layouts, and color combinations right at your fingertips! I have kept all of the catalogs after they retire!
I saw the Beautiful Banner set and needed a quick card for club. I look at page 88 in the current catalog and changed up the colors and some of the elements. To create the splatter look, I took the paper that the Glue Dots come on and inked it with Night of Navy. Then I spritzed water on it liberally and flicked with my finger onto the card.
Here is the layout from the catalog:
And here is my finished card. I just love the elegance of this set and I can’t wait to make banners for Valentine’s Day with what I have seen in the Occasions Catalog sneak peek!
So, if you need a quick idea or having a low mojo kind of day….look around and CASE a card! Or just use one as a jumping off point!
I have realized the past couple of days that I LOVE this new limited edition bundle and Crumb Cake as the base! But I had this idea in my head and it turned out pretty cute!
I took the stamp from Thoughtful Branches and stamped it in Crushed Curry ink. Then I took markers and tapped them on the stamp to bounce color randomly! I used Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke. Chocolate Chip, and Tangerine Tango. Stamped a little grass and the trunk before cutting out a bird and an apple.
I love the new burlap ribbon! I also dyed the Whisper White baker’s twine with rubbing alcohol and Always Artichoke reinker.
Hope you like today’s card!!
Here is my adorable son Gavin and his creation! Can you tell he’s grown up with my Stampin’ Up! Too cute and I am a proud mommy!
I love this limited edition set that Stampin’ Up! allowed demonstrators to pre-order! So pretty, delicate, and elegant!
This card was made for my quarterly team meeting last week! The linen thread has been frayed with the paper piercer to get in between the individual threads. I added Wink of Stella Clear (of course!!) to the hydrangea. Another tip, to add a little more dimension, I punched out an oval to place behind the flower plume. I raised the flower with tiny pieces of dimensionals as well.
You will be able to order the bundle between August 2 and 31 (while supplies last). That’s just in time for them to use your Bonus Days coupons!
Click here to view the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and coordinating Beautiful Branches Thinlits!
Included is the wonderful photopolymer stamp that can be used as hydrangea flowers or tree leaves to add to a trunk. It also includes the stem and other great accompaniments! The sentiments are very versatile too! It’s a must have!
What are bonus days? Bonus Days! For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend* between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email.
- We strongly recommend that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place—the codes cannot be resent if the participant loses the email, and Demonstrator Support cannot recover lost codes.
- Participants will receive a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 USD/$60 CAD they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Coupons can be redeemed on any order type.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- During the redemption period, shipping and tax will be calculated based on your order total after your coupon codes have been applied.
Thanks for stopping in! Laura
I had a Stamp a Stack of cards last week and this was one of the cards I made. I love the softness of the colors together. We used 2 way glue for adhering the sequins to the card. I will say that I love the Smoky Slate stitched ribbon! Just ordered another spool!
Don’t forget my Creative Kit by Mail due date is fast approaching!
You will receive your very own stamp set (and choice of bundled item if available) and the consumable supplies (needed to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) mailed to you by priority mail. You will need to use your own new stamp set plus inks and adhesives you have at home to make your projects. If there are punched or Big Shot pieces those will be included in your class packet.
I only have a limited amount of class kits available, so please sign up right away. Class fee includes stamp set with project supplies, PDF file, and priority postage. Prepaid class fees vary each month depending on the set:
(Bonus Days will not be earned on this order, BUT I will have a gift to make up for the Bonus Day coupon. I had this put together prior to the Bonus Days announcement)
Swirly Bird bundle (stamp set & Swirly Scribbles Thinlit Dies) $64 (includes shipping) Local w/no shipping $57
Swirly Bird stamp set only $38 (includes shipping) Local w/no shipping $31 * remember photopolymer & clear stamp sets require you to use a clear block and those are sold separately.
In the Mail Class fee due no later than July 26th, 2016 (or while supplies last). If you are interested please let me know and I will send you a PayPal link. You can add items that you may need. I will mail class packets the 1st week of August. After I send out the class in the mail kits I will email you a PDF with pictures.
Please note that my Class in the Mail kits are only available to be shipped within the US. Thanks for understanding.
What if you already have the Swirly Bird stamp and/or bundle but you still want the class in the mail? Just let me know what other items at the same price you would like (it must fit in a priority envelope) and you will get that with your class supplies instead.
I saw a card on Brian King’s blog and was inspired to make this card! I took the floral stamp and used Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry markers to color the flower part and Mint Macaron for the leaves. This set just is beautiful! And the Mint Macaron Ribbon is lovely to work with too!
Be sure to have the Precision Plate and Big Shot Die Brush to make the flower cut outs!
Thank you for stopping in!
I think just about everyone just fell instantly in love with this Foxy Friends stamp set and coordinating punch! The matching DSP stack is super cute too! I have made several critters and this was the first card I made with one.
This is a great bundle to make scrapbook pages too!
You can punch them out and build them or stamp them out. Even combine the two! I can’t wait to make Christmas Tags with this too!
Thanks for stopping by!
I was looking around Pinterest and my list of blogs I love to check out-and this shadow box was so cute! Super easy too! Dawn Olchefske was kind enough to share her instructions on her blog.
I used the Fresh Fruit set with Whisper White for the front piece and Daffodil Delight for the back piece.
- You will cut 2 pieces of cardstock to 4 1/4″x 5 1/2″.
- Score each piece at 1/2″ x 1″ on each end
- I stamped the Strawberry and other accents randomly on the Whisper White piece.
- Place Layering Circle Framelits (largest 2 7/8″)
- Place the stamped top piece on top of the back piece and mark points with a pencil to help with stamp alignment.
- Stamp sentiment inside
- Fold on all score lines (fan fold)
- Place Tear & Tape long far sides only of the base and adhere to the top piece.
- Push sides inward to create shadow box effect.
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to get your bonus bucks to use in August! NO limit!
Don’t forget! Order on my site: http://www.lvenvertloh.stampinup.net
Did you get everything you want from the new annual catalog yet? Since it came out only a month ago, you probably still have some items on your wish list, and we have some great news for you! For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend in between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons!