This is one of those sets that I thought was cute when the catalog came out, but it wasn’t on my wish list. Well, prove me wrong! Once I saw other people create with it I had to have this cutie!
This card was made for my Try it Night, so it’s a little simpler for newbies. I coordinated the Pop of Pink DSP with the Pop of Paradise set. Of course I used Flirty Flamingo for the bird! I liked that he was softer than the Melon Mambo of the DSP.
Don’t forget! Order on my site: http://www.lvenvertloh.stampinup.net
Did you get everything you want from the new annual catalog yet? Since it came out only a month ago, you probably still have some items on your wish list, and we have some great news for you! For every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend in between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons!
• Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
• Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
• An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
• It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
• Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.