Don’t you just love a stamp set that is all in one and can make such an impact on your finished project? I fell in love with the Daisy Garden background stamp when I saw the sneak peek of the Annual Catalog! And it coordinates well with our daisy punches and the Daisy Lane stamp set perfectly! Just imagine all the cards, pages, and other creative projects you can dream up!
This card was simple to make, it just took a little bit to color with the Watercolor Pencil Assortment. It was soooo worth it too! I first stamped the daisies on the 4″x 5 1/4″ Smoky Slate piece using Basic Gray ink. Then I took out the Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive watercolor pencils and colored the images. I will tell you these are my favorite watercolor pencils! They blend and make gorgeous watercolor wash backgrounds! You have to have both assortments in your stash!
To make the image look more like a watercolor, I used the Blender Pens to blend the colors on the images. I used a pair of Paper Snips to rough the edges of the cardstock. The sentiment was cut out using the very handy Dual Oval punch! I chose a Birthday sentiment from another set and tied the Whisper White crinkle ribbon around the card mat before adhering it to the Basic Gray card base. (5 1/2″x 8 1/2″) . The finishing touch was using my Basic Black Dark Blend and tapping it on my Bone Folder to create the splatter! Such a fun card to make and simple enough to make several!
Who loves free shipping???? I know I do! For ONE day only, you can save big the more you spend! Shipping usually is 10% of your merchandise total. PLUS if you choose me as your demonstrator I do a happy dance and then mail you a thank you gift! Just shop Laura Venvertloh’s SU site on June 24th!
If you absolutely in LOVE with all the great products in the Annual Catalog, you should join our Crafting Corner team!! No pressure to hold events-but I am here to help you if you choose to try it out! PLUS you can PRE-ORDER July 1st from the Holiday Mini that we just got a peek at today! OOOOOMMMMGGEEEEE! IT’s filled with so many festive, fun, classic, and stunning products that will be sure to delight everyone!
- FOR $99 (plus tax), YOU GET: Up to $125 in products of your choice plus business supplies.
- HAPPY SHOPPING! Enjoy 20 – 25% off your favorite Stampin’ Up! inks, paper, stamps, tools and more when you place personal orders. (or your friends want some goodies)
- ORDER NEW PRODUCTS FIRST! View catalogs and pre-order new products a month before their release (and at a discount)! Our Holiday Catalog pre-order is July 1!
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
- I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! When you purchase the $99 Starter Kit thru me, you’ll receive access to my private Crafting Corner Team page where we share ideas and just enjoy one another!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, fantastic! You automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty