The Expressions in Ink suite is jam packed with absolutely stunning water color images that you can stamp and coordinate with the vibrant Expressions in Ink 12×12 Designer Series Paper! This suite is soooo pretty that it is on the cover of the catalog!
I had to get it when I was able to pre-order and I made this beauty at our retreat last month! It will be used for one of our club cards this month too! I used the Expressions in Ink DSP to discover my color scheme for the inks on this card. I love how the Polished Pink and Pale Papaya pop off one another! And the Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Chevron Weave ribbon grounds the focal point!
To make this card: Thick Basic White 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; Basic White Regular paper 3 3/4″ x 5″; scrap pieces of Basic White to stamp on and use the Artistic Dies to cut out. Painted Texture 3d folder, 7″ of Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Chevron Weave ribbon, Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack, and Evening Evergreen, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya ink pads.
Once you stamp the images, they are easily cut out using the Stamp Cut and Emboss machine an the Artistic dies. Then you can run the regular piece of Basic White through the SCEM with the Painted Texture 3D folder. I wrapped the ribbon around the base of the card and then used Dimensionals to pop up the card background from the card base.
I did use some Wink of Stella clear on the centers and petal edges for some extra sparkle. There are these adorable adhesive backed sequins in the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack. I used the Take a Pick tool to easily place them using the sharp stylus end. (this is a MUST have tool!!)
I hope you enjoyed today’s creation! What are you working on in your neck of the woods? Are you needing some of these items?? Just hop on over to Laura’s Stampin’ Up! website & use the host code DV9XDDYR at check out! I will send you a thank you gift for shopping with me via mail!
Do you have a long wish list? Do you want to take part on the Holiday Catalog PRE-order on July 1st??? Then joining my Crafting Corner Team is for you! For $99 plus tax, you can choose up to $125 in product & then you will get a 20% discount on all your purchases from then on! No parties needed-but it’s nice to help support your habit and meet new friends! Here a a few other great reasons to join!
- The flexibility of being your own boss, setting your own hours, and working from home.
- Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products first.
- The meaningful friendships, support, and feelings of connection offered by our worldwide stamping family.
- Exclusive Stampin’ Up! events where you can stamp, learn, and have a blast with fellow demonstrators.
- Creative support via the exclusive Demonstrator Planning Place on Facebook and our demonstrator-only Succeed Weekly emails that give training and business tips.
- Business support via the demonstrator website, Demonstrator Support agents, and the ever-growing Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS).
- Our high-quality products and exclusive artwork backed by our business reputation of more than 30 years.
- And my very own private FB group and our quarterly Team Gatherings!