This was the technique for my September club. I love that it makes the card so elegant! I had to use the Floral Phrases too! It’s just such a pretty set and the paper is just gorgeous!
- Cut a piece of DSP and cut it to 8 3/8″x 3″
- Score at 3″, 4″, 6″, & 7″
- Mark the 3″ score line so you can line that up with the track of the cutter
- On your Stampin up Trimmer, line up the corner of the top left (landscape orientation) of piece of the DSP to the 1″. Then cut the diagonal piece.
- Fold in a peak and valley fashion and adhere the pleats together. I used a dimensional to keep the pleats more pronounced.
I have a loyalty rewards program too! Click Laura’s Creative Corner Online Rewards Program to print yours now!
Here are the items for the week of September 8-14: special-offers-us
Thanks for stopping by!