Do you want to learn how to make this addictive Sepia Water Color with Bleach card? I LOVE this technique! It’s easier than it looks, though there are a few steps involved. I included a video! I am trying to learn how to maneuver online, so bear with me!
To start with this amazing technique you will need to collect the following items:
Very Vanilla Thick 5 1/2 x 8 1/2; Early Espresso 5 1/4 x 4; Watercolor Paper 3 3/4 x 5 & 3 1/2 x 3 1/2; To A Wild Rose Stamp Set; Very Versailles Stamp Set; Soft Suede Ink Pad; Early Espresso Ink Pad; StazOn Black; Bleach; Aqua Painter; Soft Suede Re-inker; Wink of Stella; White Embossing Powder; Versa Mark; Heat Tool; Stamparatus; Stampin’ Spritzer with water; and a fine tip paint brush.
Scroll through the carousel to see the other cards I created with this technique! I still have one more that is almost finished too! (I have learned that I do not care for the smell of bleach though…)
This was our technique for stamp club this past month! The girls just loved creating this beauties! I am certain you will enjoy this as much as we all did!
Can you help me out? I am soooooo close to my Sale-a-bration goal! If a few of you could order from Laura’s Stampin’ Up! site I will mail you a thank you gift! The host code for March is 3JJGXQM9 if you want to order a little! Create your own order of $150 or more to get more bang for your buck! You will get 3 $50 free item reward or 1 $100 and 1 $50 free item reward. Plus the host rewards!
And now is a great time to join! No selling or events required unless you want to! I am 1 recruit shy of the goal I set for myself! (I am very competitive with myself) So, let’s break it down so you don’t have any worries!
You get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive the mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set!! (This is on top of the $125 in any product of your choice-including pre-order items!) All this for $99 plus tax!
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products. (even if it’s on sale)
- Earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you. But selling is not required-I’m sure you have a couple friend that can help you out!
- Set your own schedule and put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
I would love for you to join our team! We Face Time and Skype if you are not local to me! We have our own private Facebook page to share inspirations, questions, promotions, quarterly gatherings, and celebrations! There is no risk for trying it out! Join by clicking on Join the Crafting Corner!
Thank you for stopping by! Hugs Laura!Product List