I saw the Better with You stamp set in the new Annual Catalog, and I had to give no line water coloring a try! I was having a hard time deciding on a color scheme and my friend suggested the mad bluebird!
Photo Courtesy of Stephen L Tabone
I had never heard of them before and he was so cute!! My water coloring wasn’t exactly no line, but I love how it turned out!
It’s super easy to create! This will be the technique for club this month!
- Use a light color to stamp the image you want to color. I used Sahara Sand.
- Use your aqua painter & ink refills to create the watercolor images
- If you want darker shading, wait for the first layer to dry completely.
- I did use a Stampin’ Write marker tip to define his eye and beak.
- I completed the look with a pearl colored with a black sharpie.
The background of the Balmy Blue is the new Subtle Dynamic Embossing folder! It turns your card stock into textured in a flash!
Don’t forget to stock up on your Designer Series Paper!! Buy 3 – get 1 free! Click on show me the paper for a quick run through of all the great patterns! Then go to Laura’s Online Store to get yours!