I was playing around with one of my new favorites the other day! I just love the colors, the DSP, and the stamp set! I used the Lots of Labels framelit and only placed 1/2 of the paper in the cutting area-then I rolled it through 1/2 way. If you run it all the way through, you will get a dry embossed area.
This is one of the best times to sign up! If it’s for a discount on your crafting supplies or to earn a little extra income-we would love to have you! For $99 (plus local tax) you can choose $155 in product! You will have until June 30th to meet your minimum too! Visit www.lvenvertloh.stampinup.net and then join!
- You SAVE with your 20%-25% discount on every Demonstrator/Customer order you place
- You have full Demonstrator privileges through June 30th with no obligation to purchase anything further, so it’s a great little test drive, and you can drop anytime with no penalty.
- If you reach $300 in orders by June 30, 2016, that will renew you for an additional quarter through September 30th, 2016.
- Purchase the kit for yourself and become part of the fun as a hobby demonstrator, or, start sharing Stampin’ Up! with your friends and earn a little extra money.
- Attend fun Stampin Up events, belong to the “Stampin Connection” on line Community with access to tons of exclusive creative ideas.
- Purchase your $99 kit through me and be invited to our Private Facebook page where we share and cheer each other on. We also share card ideas and Project Sheets for you to print so you can whip together a class in a minute. I also do some one on one training to help you get started.
WHAT IS A DEMONSTRATOR?
A demonstrator runs her own home-based business selling creative products that inspire women and give them helpful ways to enhance their lives. And she gets to work with customers and hostesses to give great parties that introduce new people to Stampin’ Up! or she is someone that enjoys stamping and would like to get the discount. That’s why I joined!
I have out of town downline too!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog