Stamps: Evergreen (wood 127970 $25.95, clear 127973 $18.95); Greetings of the Season (wood 128030 $15.95, clear 128033 $11.95)
Paper: Smoky Slate card base 5 ½ x 4 ¼ , Whisper White 5 ¼ x 4; Smoky Slate 2 3/8 x 3 ½ , Whisper White 2 1/8 x 3 ¼ , scrap piece of Whisper White for sentiment
Ink: Smoky Slate, Versa Mark
Accessories: 1/8” Silver ribbon 132137 $4.95; Extra Large Oval punch 119859 $16.95; glue dots, silver embossing powder 109131 $4.75; embossing buddy 103083 $5.95, Pretty Print Embossing Folder 132175, $7.95
I love how the silver ribbon ties this card together! Smoky Slate has been one of my favorite new colors! So elegant!!
Tips for this card:
- Use embossing buddy on smaller pieces of Whisper White before stamping VersaMark.
- Stamp Versa Mark, sprinkle embossing powder over image, tap excess, and heat until melted. Let dry for a few seconds before touching
- I did not wrap the ribbon around the whole card. I adhered the ends to the back and laid it flat against the card. I tied a separate bow & adhered with a glue dot.
- Run bigger Whisper White piece through the Big Shot with the Pretty Print EF.
- Use dimentionals with the tree & matt piece to pop up on card.
- Stamp sentiment and use dimentionals to pop that up too.