I love how this card turned out! I saw a similar card on Debbie Henderson’s Blog. She had the colors reversed and she used bleach to color in the leaves. I have been using my Heat & Stick powder a bunch since the Orange & Black glitter set came out! We made this card during club yesterday.
Here is a closer look at the glitter.
To use Heat & Stick powder: Wipe area with Embossing Buddy, then stamp image with VersaMark ink, sprinkle Heat & Stick powder on & shake excess; heat until clear & quickly add glitter; shake excess and heat to set glitter in place.
- Cardstock: Tangerine Tango 5 ½ x 4 1/4 ; Chocolate Chip 5 ¼ x 4; Whisper White 5 x 3 ¾; Scraps of Tangerine Tango & Whisper White
- Inks: VersaMark, Tangerine Tango; Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
- Stamps: Gently Falling (wood 128430 $39.95, clear 123804 $28.95); Label Love (wood 130619 $24.95, clear 130622 $17.95); Gorgeous Grunge (wood 130514 $24.95, clear 130517 $17.95)
- Accessories: Black & Orange Stampin’ Glitter (132206 $7.95), Artisian Label Punch (130920, $15.95); Modern Label Punch (119849 $16.95)
- Tools: Heat Tool, Heat & Stick Powder
Today is the LAST day to sign up for $25!! Great perks! Even if you want to be a hobby demo! Out of town, I still pamper my out of town demos too!
You actually get $26.95 in merchandise of your choice, so really you are joining for FREE! Plus you get all of your Business Supplies for FREE too!
Just click on the “Join My Team” at the top of my blog.
So starting Monday, October 7-21st you can join for this unbelievable price of only $25. Stampin’ Up is really doing it up right for their 25th Anniversary don’t you agree?
Here’s the skinny…
- The $25.00 kit includes up to $26.95 of your choice of Stampin’ Up! products (value must be more than $25. but not more than $26.95 before tax), a business starter kit including annual and holiday catalogs, and it all ships FREE.
- You SAVE with your 20% discount on every Demonstrator order you place
- You SAVE more with your 30% discount on your first Demonstrator order of $150 or higher (before shipping and handling), must be placed within the first 45 days
- You have full Demonstrator privileges through April 30, 2014 with no obligation to purchase anything further, so it’s a great little test drive, and you can drop anytime with no penalty.
- If you reach $300 in orders by March 31, 2014, that will renew you for an additional quarter through June 30, 2014.
- Purchase the kit for yourself and become part of the fun as a hobby demonstrator, or, start sharing Stampin’ Up! with your friends and earn a little extra money.
- Attend convention and other fun Stampin Up events, belong to the “Stampin Connection” on line Community with access to tons of exclusive creative ideas.
- Purchase your $25.00 kit through me and be invited to our Private Facebook page where we share and cheer each other on. We also share card ideas and Project Sheets for you to print so you can whip together a class in a minute. I also do some one on one training to help you get started. We are all across the country so this is a great way to stay connected.
Email me if you have questions, I would love to have you join my team! Want to join for the discount…..that’s cool too! Who doesn’t love a discount!