I have 3 stamp clubs and one of the items is always a technique! I give each member when they join a little journal book for them to place a sample and a type up of how we created it. That way they can look back and recreate!
This one I haven’t done in a while and I was inspired by a color combo on Pinterest. So easy to do too!
- Cut a regular card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (fold in half) and a light neutral at 5 1/4 x 4″
- I then cut another piece the same color as the card base at 3 2/8″ x 4 1/2″; the same neutral was cut to 4 1/4 x 2″
- Next I cut the last piece in the same base card color to 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″; neutral is 2 x 3 1/4″
- Take all your neutrals and layer them on top of each other. I used dotto to keep them from moving. Don’t worry about white spaces when you stamp. Randomly stamp your pattern. I started with the biggest to the smallest stamp.
- Once your are satisfied, you can attach each layer and then pop up with dimensionals! Decorate as desired!
The girls really loved making this one! I can’t believe we are so close to the next catalog and Sale a Bration! SO, check out the Year End Sale and Clearance rack!