Shelli demonstrated some really cute projects at Convention this year! This was inspired by one of her projects. I wanted to case it completely, but I am not quite ready for Christmas yet. So, I used the Pop n’ Cuts card base, then
- With the straight side to your left; place Chocolate Chip cardstock into Simply Scored and score at 1 ½”; 3 ¾”; & 7 ¾”.
- Make a “z” fold with the 1 ½” and 3 ¾” side and adhere with sticky strip.
- Adhere Sweater Weather DSP to base cardstock, and then tie linen thread around the top. Thread button into Linen Thread and tie a bow. Keep in place with a glue dot.
- Stamp coffee cup once on Very Vanilla CS and the coffee sleeve on the crushed curry DSP. Cut with snips.
- Then adhere them and finish your project!
Here is the inside. I just love the Perfect Blend set! I am a Starbucks junkie, so it was one of the 1st ones on my wish list! Order your supplies by clicking above! You don’t have to be local to be a customer!
Stamps: Perfect Blend (131392 clear $10.95; 130745 wood $13.95)
Paper: Chocolate Chip Base 4 ½”x 11” (102128 $6.95); Sweater Weather DSP (132184 $10.95 available 8/1); Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650 $8.50) 2 ¼” x 4”; Crushed Curry & Very Vanilla Scraps to use with punches.
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Naturals Designer Buttons (127554, $4.95); Linen Thread (104199; $4.50); Artisan Label Punch (130920; $15.95); Large Oval punch (119855; $15.95)